- The Community Survey helps the County determine how best to allocate resources through the Annual Action Plan for Fiscal Year 2024-2025 (July 1, 2024 through June 30, 2025).
- The Annual Action Plan is the County’s application to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors will be provided with your input to determine which activities will be funded through the Annual Action Plan to improve your neighborhoods.
- Based on survey results, the LACDA will categorize the needs identified by the community into either the Community Development Block Grant, the HOME Investment Partnerships, or the Emergency Solutions Grants Programs.
- These three programs are the funding sources included in the Annual Action Plan.
- The goal is to create a better environment and neighborhoods for Los Angeles Urban County residents based on the needs identified by the Community.
Complete the Community Survey and let us know how you would improve your neighborhood.
Complete the Survey Online
Download the Survey in PDF
Mail Your Survey
Los Angeles County Development Authority
Community Development Division
700 W. Main Street, Alhambra, CA 91801
Email Your Survey